Here’s a list of the software updates for the Technika Smartbox 8320HD and the bugs addressed in each build.
Launch build. IP Vision claim this was “an incorrect software version” installed due to “an error in the manufacturing process” – yeah, right!
- the issue of loss of audio while playing back recorded HD programmes or timeshifted HD programmes will be resolved
- when the SmartBox is in lower-power standby, the internal fan will be stopped
- an issue with the remote control sensitivity (auto repeat too quick)
- OK key show INFO bar rather than toggle pause/play
- Pause key allows video to be paused (timeshift and video player)
- PiP key shows last viewed channel and allows switching back to it
- Improvements to recordings management and playback when handling multiple recordings
- New “recordings todo” list to list upcoming scheduled recordings and series linking